Wednesday, March 26, 2008

We're Here!

The move went very smoothly. I'm very grateful to my parents and friends for all their hard work helping Violet and I to leave the Danforth behind and say hello to North York. A few boxes have been unpacked, and furniture has been moved around, and the place is starting to feel like home.

Karma was a little traumatized at first - a new place, and all these strange people stomping around carrying heavy things! He's back to his old self now, though, and having a marvelous time exploring his new domain. I think he's going to be very happy here. And I'm pretty sure we will be, too.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good! Glad you're at least somewhat settled, and Karma's enjoying the condo.

Timothy Carter said...

Thanks, Wendy! Karma says hi, and hopes your Border is doing well.