Wow, 2007 went by in a flash, huh? At least, that's how it seems.
The new year is upon us, and tomorrow I start a new job. Today will be my last day off in a long while. You might think that I've used the time off to look back over 2007 and list my accomplishments, and contemplate making resolutions for 2008. You might think that, but you'd be wrong. I'm doing all that stuff right now, off the cuff, at the last minute. Here goes:
- was unemployed for almost half of it, but didn't starve to death.
- successfully finished and edited The Right Hand of Evil.
- rewrote Young Nostradamus
- launched two novels, Epoch and Section K
- launched two blogs, too!
- adopted a wonderful kitten, Karma
- fought depression, and felt positive 75% of the time.
- saw Transformers 5 times.
- didn't finish The 25 Demons You Meet In Hell or Cupidity.
- was pretty darned depressed and negative 25% of the time.
- didn't see Transformers 6 times.
- I will write every day.
- I will stay positive 85% of the time.
- I will finish the aforementioned novels, and
- I will get back to Kids Who Know and finish it this year.
- I will sell another novel.
- I will stay employed.
That's all I've got. Not the most profound of stuff, but then neither am I. I'm just here to have fun. Happy New Year, all!