Tuesday, June 14, 2011

June Jollies? Jumpin' June? What's A Good June Title?

We're well into June now, and I've seen no less than four blockbustery summery movies. Those would be Thor, Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, Priest, and X-Men: First Class. All four were enjoyable, with X-Men leading and Priest tailing in terms of quality. Next up for me: Green Lantern!

Work has slowed down considerably - I'm working most days, but rarely for longer than three hours. And I've been on the same survey for the last two weeks. Boooo-ring! I am good at it, however, and I've managed to get quite a bit of writing in. My current project, I, Suicide, is up to Chapter 8.

Mental health-wise, I've been doing a lot better. I'm also getting some exercise in - I walk to and from work every day.

2 comments:

Bill Cokas said...

Tim, where ya been, man? Getting ready to push two ebooks out there, along with a website. I've been off the radar forever, but hope to be back soon!

Timothy Carter said...

Good to hear from you, Bill! Sounds like you're moving at full steam with your writing career. I've been active on my other blogs, especially Worlds of Tim. This blog has outlived its usefulness and I'm shutting it down.