Friday, January 14, 2011

I'm a Big Sickie

I've had the flu (or a really bad cold, it's hard to tell) for the last four days. My creative output has bottomed out, and I haven't been able to go to work, either. Naturally they want me to bring in 'documentation' to prove I was ill; otherwise, I could get a warning for all the work I've missed!

By happy coincidence I saw one of my doctors this week, and he gave me a note to smooth things over with my bosses. If I hadn't, well... the fact that I have to think about such things is frankly insulting. It's not like I'm wasting company money - I don't get sick days. In fact, because of the work hours I've missed, it's going to be really hard to make ends meet at the end of the month.

1 comment:

thanida said...

Very nice. I think that ways that you spoke here are very pertinent! I will try!
ดูบอลสด
ผลบอลเมื่อคืน
ผลบอลสด