Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My Month

December.

My month.

My Birthday month.

And Christmas is pretty nice, too.

I start this month in pretty good shape. My job is still boring, but I've still got it. The Welbutrin has really helped; my emotional state has more or less stabilized. And, I got some more money from the sale of language rights (German & French) for Epoch and Evil?.

Writing wise, I've been productive. I've written two short stories recently - I'll discuss them in more detail in my other blog. I've reached chapter 18 of my current novel project, a re-imagining for my character Rytis Maxwell. I've also done the first two chapters on a secret project... I'll announce what that is on Worlds Of Tim soon.

Concluding sentences for blog posts always give me trouble. Any suggestions?

No comments: