Friday, October 29, 2010

It's been a week now since I started on Wellbutrin. While it is still too early to say for certain if it is working, I do feel a bit better than I did last week. The only side effect so far is that it makes me drowsy - the exact opposite of what I'd been told would happen. Medications really do affect everyone differently!

It hasn't affected my writing, for good or ill. I'm still producing at a slow pace, but I certainly haven't stopped. I'm nearly done the next chapter in my update of Rytis Maxwell, and have very nearly reached the climax. I've still got a few more months to go before the first draft will be finished, but I'm sure I will get there.

Work has been very slow this week. One shift was canceled, and the two I've had were only three hour shifts. I'm delighted about not having to spend more time there, but at the same time it means I am earning less money. Things are always slow at the end of each month, but this is the slowest I've seen it in a long time. I need to find a better job soon.

No comments: