Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Evil? Teaser

Over at Worlds of Tim, I've put up a description of my new novel, Evil? I'm curious to see what the reaction to that will be, since I don't hide the potentially controversial subject matter. What is that potentially controversial subjectmatter? Why not click here and find out? Please do, I'd like to know how I've presented it to potential buyers in the YA age range, and their parents. Comments would be greatly appreciated.

Also, for those of you who enjoy my tract review blog, Biblical Proportions, I am once again going after the granddaddy of all tract makers, Jack T. Chick. Head on over to Biblical Proportions and see what I mean.


TO DO List:

Plug other blogs... Done.

2 comments:

Saints and Spinners said...

The cover art is snazzy. Cheers to Flux! While I've never sought out books about masturbation (perhaps because, with the exception of Deenie, they usually focus on guys), I'm not repelled by them either. Hey, I'd read your novel even if it were about the fascinating histories of doorknobs, pigeons and paperclips!
--Farida

Timothy Carter said...

Thanks, Farida! Good to know I have at least one customer lined up for Sam Pigeon and his Magical Paperclip versus The Evil Doorknobs of Darkness.