Monday, October 6, 2008

EVIL?

I have a special announcement to make...

The title for my upcoming book is:

EVIL?

Formerly named The Right Hand of Evil, it now has a title more in keeping with what the publisher (Flux) wants. Not exactly what I would have chosen, but I'm happy with it. It still gets at what the story is about, and it's another short 'E' title like Epoch. They tell me they even want to do a similar cover design.

While I'm happy with the change, it means I don't get to use my original tagline for the book...

This Summer, Things Are Gonna Get Out Of Hand!

No problem, I'll come up with something else soon enough. In the meantime, it's time to start creating buzz! Tell all your friends and family, EVIL? by Timothy Carter is coming!

4 comments:

Saints and Spinners said...

Congratulations! And now, simply to be obnoxious, I'm going to suggest an idea for your next novel: an expose of the depravity of the poultry business as witnessed by aliens, and you can call it-- EGGS!

Okay, that's just silly. And really, I'm thinking of The Chicken Gave it to Me by Anne Fine.

Timothy Carter said...

HAH! I love it! Thanks, Farida. I'll give that idea some... ahem, serious thought.

Riely said...

Hi Tim!
Congrats on the new book!! I can't wait until it comes out! Do you have a release date in mind? And are you working on any other projects?? I LOVE Epoch and I'm trying to figure out how to get Section K and Closets but they're not like books.... Help? Thanks!!

Timothy Carter said...

Thanks, Riely! Your comments do wonderful things for my ego. If you are interested in Section K and Closets, check out the links on the right side of my blog. Thanks again!